Are you looking for your next leadership role? Have you thought about making your first move into industry?
A global corporate business based in Glasgow is seeking a Head of Tax to be based within their finance function. This a fantastic role for an experienced Senior Manager interested in moving into a lead position. You will have responsibility for managing a team, as well holding responsibility for overseeing all compliance and advisory services. You will be confident at making decisions and using your initiative.
The role will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and you will be responsible for the maintenance of tax records and the timely submission of all tax returns and related reports.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for flexible working.
The Day to Day;
- Monitor changes in tax laws
- Lead and develop tax team
- Preparation of UK and overseas tax returns
- Annual and quarterly reporting under local and US GAAP reporting
- Support US tax planning and forecasting
- Provide withholding tax advice
- Work on a variety of projects where you will take a lead role
- You will ideally hold the CTA/CA qualification
- Experience of working at Senior Manager level within industry or professional practice
- Experience of US GAAP would be advantageous
- Oracle, Hyperion or Global access or similar package experience is preferable
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment for further details on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.