If you are passionate about Health & Safety and would like to work for a prestigious drinks manufacturer then READ ON
We are looking for a Health Safety Manager! The role is based in the outskirts of Glasgow and you will be responsible for creating a heath & safety culture across their various sites.
Who we are looking for?
- Professional qualifications e.g. degree or equivalent in Health & Safety (NEBOSH National General Certificate) or be prepared to work towards
- Trained to audit standard in Health & Safety
- In-depth knowledge of Health & Safety legislation/ regulations
- Health & safety experience within a manufacturing organisation
- Someone who is looking to make a difference and embrace change
What does the day look like?
- Monitor developments in Health & Safety legislation and understand policies
- Prepare reports and information on Health & Safety performance for the senior management team
- Set up monitoring and health & safety reporting systems
- Manage implementation and control of Health & Safety ISO18001 system
- Ensure that appropriate procedure, systems and equipment are in place within the sites
- Investigate Health & Safety incidents, support issue resolution, and prepare reports as and when required
- Liaise with the regulatory authorities on behalf of the plant in order to maintain licenses and build positive working relationships
- Participate in technical audits at the plant, to support problem resolution, continuous improvement, and best practice
- Identify Health & Safety risks and carry out risk assessments
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Stephanie Devine firstname.lastname@example.org