Health & Safety Officer – West Lothian – Salary to £30k + Benefits
Does the idea of working with a leading food manufacturer supplying premium products to the UK retail and food service sectors appeal to you?
We’re looking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer to join our established and highly successful client where you can continue to develop your Health & Safety career. Working within a cross-functional business you will be responsible for the Health & Safety and Training in line with the company’s objective to be the number one in their market.
You are looking for more responsibility, flexibility and fun in the workplace. You are someone who wants to make a difference.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You will already hold a NEBOSH general certificate and have be trained in COSHH and IOSH
- Strong communication skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders are a must
- You will have experience working in a similar role, preferably within a manufacturing or FMCG environment
What does the day to day look like?
- Working closely with Managers you will be implementing the Company Safety Policy and be responsible for its compliance by training staff.
- You will regularly monitor and evaluate each department to ensure training is prioritised to suit the business needs
- Work closely with the Technical, Hygiene and Production departments to ensure a safe working environment without risk to health.
Interested? Get in touch with James Blyth on firstname.lastname@example.org and 07983176630 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.