Would you like to work for a successful business which is becoming a world leader in its sector?
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor who is ready to hit the ground running and support the team with the heavy caseload until the end of January. As part of your role you will be asked to deliver outstanding HR while ensuring a people-oriented attitude
Are you who we`re looking for?
- Have a successful track record of resolving a high volume of cases
- Can independently take ownership of your workload
- Have a positive, “can-do” attitude, willing to help your colleagues
- Can challenge colleagues while having a positive and respectful attitude
- Hard-working and committed to deliver high standard work
What does the day to day look like?
- Supporting the other HR Advisor through the high volume of cases
- Support the HR Manager and the Head of HR on the ongoing policy development
- Help the HR team with the introduction of a new HR System
- Provide your advice on the drafting of the People Strategy
Interested in applying? Send your CV to Nicholas Nassi via the apply now link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.