HR Advisor - 12 month contract - Lanarkshire - Salary to £33,000
This global business rarely recruit, so this is an opportunity to work within a prestigious business in the Lanarkshire area as a HR Advisor.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experienced in a HR Advisor role and looking to progress to Senior HR Advisor
- In depth knowledge of HR policies.
- Solid understanding of UK Employment Law
- Familiarity with recruitment and selection processes.
- Logical and calm when working to difficult timeframes.
- Be able to lead and work as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge in leading projects and implementing new initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Good influencing skills
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation.
What does the day to day look like?
- Effectively deliver a generalist HR service to all employees.
- Provide support, advice and guidance on all employee relations issues to Managers. Including disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance management.
- Monitor attendance levels ensuring appropriate level of action is taken where required. Assist managers in dealing with Long Term Sick and rehabilitation.
- Manage the entire recruitment process including advertising and selection of candidates, contracts and references.
- Ensure implementation of all HR Policies, Procedures and Initiatives.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems within the organisation.
- Ensure all HR Administrative duties and ensure HR systems are kept fully up to date.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Maintain, generate and update HR reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Deliver key projects as agreed by the HRD.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives in conjunction with the HR Team.
- Provide guidance to HR team ensuring relevant training and development is provided.
- Manage and own your professional development in order to achieve your work objectives and your career and personal goals.
Think you match what we are looking for? Send your CV to Monica Lochrie for consideration via the 'apply now' link
HRC Recruitment acts as both a recruitment agency and recruitment business. HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.