HR Advisor – Perth – Salary to £35,000
My client is a large manufacturing organisation based in Perth. They are currently looking for a HR Advisor to be based in their Perth office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide advice and guidance on employment issues in accordance with the company’s policies, procedures and current employment law.
- Conduct exit interviews and compile detailed analysis of data.
- Suggest and implement policy changes based on up to date legislation.
- Provide coaching and guidance to line managers to enable them to effectively manage their teams independently.
- Manage the recruitment process, including management of the applicant tracking system, liaison with agencies and candidates and assisting line managers with selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Own the starter process including drafting and issuing the contract and offer, right to work and background checks and day one on-boarding.
- Support managers with absence management, reporting and organise review meetings. Assist with organising the annual performance review and employee development process, advising managers and employees, maintaining records and following up on return rates.
- Provide HR Helpdesk Support General HR administrative tasks.
- Deputise for the HR Business Partner when required
Are you who we are looking for?
- Able to demonstrate effective communication both written and verbal.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and the implications on the business.
- Experience of delivering advice on legislation compliance and best practice.
- Experience of managing a wide range of case work.
- Able to manage own workload and prioritise when necessary.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and providing detailed and complex information and advice.
- Experience of unionised environments.
- HR letter writing and administration.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR databases.
- Proven ability to provide a customer focused service.
- Experience of using and amending time and attendance system.
- Experience of recruitment procedures and interviewing
Please send your CV to Molly Godfrey by clicking the Apply Now link as soon as possible.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and therefore your application will be treated as such.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary £27,000 to £35,000