HR Advisor - Fife - Salary to £35,000
Would you like to work in a global company in the field of cutting-edge technology? Do you think you can support this organisation in a period of very exciting and positive change? We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor who can provide full generalist support across the UK and Europe and coordinate the global recruitment process.
Are you who we're looking for?
- A proven track record of working in HR at HR Advisor level
- Good experience of employee relations
- Experience of providing a high-quality HR service, advice and guidance on a range of HR matters including the application of HR policy
- Can manage the full employee lifecycle
- Manage the full recruitment process for the organisation
- Experience with HR policies and procedures
What does the day to day look like?
- Aid, advise and work closely with the management team
- Drive the global recruitment process
- Liaise with agencies and hiring managers to produce shortlists and arrange interviews
- Provide first-line support to employees and managers in the UK and Europe
- First point of contact for any ER related matter
- Support and implement change management initiatives
- Coach and develop staff and managers
- Advise on performance management and staff development
Interested in applying? Send your CV to Nick Nassi at email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.