Would you like the possibility to showcase your expertise in HR polices and procedures? Do you think you can go beyond the mere transactional HR and add value to the organisation? We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor who is immediately available to embrace this temporary opportunity.
Are you who we're looking for?
- A proven track record of working in HR at HR Advisor
- Experience of providing a high-quality HR service, advice and guidance on a range of HR matters including the application of HR policy
- Conducting HR health checks to ensure compliance with wider policy
- Experience with HR policies and procedures
What does the day to day look like?
- Review current policies and procedures
- Act as the lead on HR case work
- Carry out job evaluation projects
- Support and implement change management initiatives
- Coach and develop staff and managers
- Advise on performance management and staff development
If you are not working at the moment and keen to apply, don't delay.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.