HR Officer - Glasgow - Salary to £23-25K
Are you looking for a developmental HR role? Are you an experienced HR Assistant/Officer looking for the next step?
This is a brand new role in a vibrant, trendy and commercial business where you will join the HR function in an operational HR officer level role.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You must have previous experience working in an HR Advisory/Officer level role or you will be an experienced HR Assistant looking to take the next step
- You will have experience handling employee relations issues/case work
- You must also have CIPD qualification or working towards this.
- You will have excellent excel and HR systems experience combined with employment law knowledge
What does the day to day look like?
- End to end recruitment (including volume campaigns)
- Process all onboarding for new starts
- Updating and maintain HR systems and reporting on HR data
- Providing advice on employee relations case work
- Absence management
- Policy development
- HR project work including implementation of employee engagement initiatives
- Coaching and developing line managers on HR process.
This role will suit an HR professional who is proactive and adaptable and able to work in a very busy commercial environment. The role is based in an excellent location in Glasgow and offers a great salary and benefits package. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.