Do you like the idea of working for a well-known business in Ayrshire?
We`re looking for an HR Advisor who can provide high quality administrative support and first line advisory service covering the full employee lifecycle to work on an ongoing temporary basis initially.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Have previous experience in an Operational HR / Shared Service role
- Have previous Payroll experience
- Can successfully deliver numerous tasks within agreed deadlines
- Passionate about supporting employees at all levels of the organisation
What does the day to day looks like?
- Support the processing of UK payroll, liaising with managers and employees to ensure correct calculation of the hours
- Ensure timely and orderly maintenance of the Workday HR System while also supporting the ongoing development and launch of new features of the HR Systems.
- Carry-out pre-employment checks and on/offboarding process for new starters and leavers
- Respond and resolve where possible customer service enquires escalating, when necessary, for HR advice to the relevant HR Business Partner
- Support opportunities for continuous improvement of internal processes, training and collaboration
Interested in applying? Send your CV to Nicholas Nassi at firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.