HR Assistant, Glasgow, 12 month FTC, salary to £23,000
Do you want to work for a high profile organisation in Glasgow where you will report directly into the HR Manager and take responsibility for being the point of contact for staff and managers across the business in relation to HR and Recruitment queries?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have worked in a HR Administration or HR Assistant role within a small HR team where you are carrying out a generalist remit
- You will have excellent attention to detail and time management
- You will be able to prioritise your workload, influence managers and build relationships internally and externally
- You will be able to hit the ground running with background screening and know the ins and outs of this as well as being knowledgeable around HR Systems
- CIPD qualification is preferred.
What does the day to day look like?
- Creating and distributing contracts of employment
- Pre-employment screening
- Updating HR spreadsheets and HR systems as appropriate
- Monthly MI reporting
- Review and update HR processes
- Scanning and filing documents
- Administrative support around GDPR
If this sounds like something which is of interest to you, please send your CV to Monica Lochrie.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.