Urgent HR Assistant role available on an ongoing temporary basis with a market leader based in Edinburgh.
This is a generalist HR role where you will provide support to a dedicated HR team in all aspects of HR administration. This will include:
- Recording absence and holidays and producing monthly management reports
- Updating and maintaining all personnel files - electronically and manually
- Providing first line advice and guidance to employees on company policy and procedure.
- Recruitment coordination and all pre employment checking
- Minute taking at HR meetings
- Updating payroll systems and processing new starts and leavers.
You must have experience working in a similar HR administration/Assistant role. You will have excellent communication skills and ability to manage and prioritise a very busy workload. You must also have in depth experience of MS Excel and Word as well as experience using HR information systems. To apply please send your cv to email@example.com