HR Consultant – Edinburgh – Salary up to £48607
If working within a university in Edinburgh appeals to you, then we have a great opportunity!
My client is looking for a contractor for a period of 9-12 months. An exciting role where you will be an important part of the HR function in the delivery of a performance appraisal system.
You will work within an organisational that truly stands by it’s “flexible working hours” policy.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Do you have experience in designing performance appraisal processes?
- Can you demonstrate experience of leading projects?
- You will be educated at SVQ level 4 or above
- You will have a high level or oral and written communication skills
What does your day to day look like?
- You will analyse data and feedback to identify improvements
- You will develop a suite of records which track KPI’s
- You will develop and execute a communication plan to gain support
If you have the experience of leading on the delivery of a performance appraisal system, immediately available then please call Evelyn Costello on 0141 212 7789.