HR Manager – West Lothian – Salary to £41k + Benefits
Does the idea of leading the HR team and HR strategy for an organisation excite you? Do you want to be working as part of the senior management team and really making a difference to organisational change?
Does the idea of working within a fast-moving service industry client interest you?
We’re looking to speak to experienced HR professionals with experience of working in highly unionised environments. Working across private and public sector you will be able to demonstrate a solid HR background and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation especially working closely with unions on organisational change.
You are looking to make a difference and be able to take this NEW ROLE and the HR team to the next level. You would be looking to work with this organisation and work with the executive team as they go through organisational change.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Strong experience working with and negotiating the unions
- You must have experience of leading and managing an HR team
- Experience of driving HR strategy and aligning this with business goals.
- You will have experience in supporting and managing the change management process.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working with the exec team you will ensure there is alignment between the business goals and the HR strategy.
- You will lead the HR team to ensure that employee relations casework, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- You will manage complex HR issues
- You will participate in the development and implementation of projects which will align the workforce to the strategic HR goals.
Interested? Get in touch with Andy Brady on email@example.com and 0141 3538387 or click the apply button to send in your CV.