HR Systems Administrator – West Lothian – Salary £25-27k
Are you a Superman or Superwoman when it comes to HR Systems? Maybe you don’t wear your underpants on the outside of your trousers or maybe you don’t have a Superman or woman emblem on your chest, but if you are a ‘HR Systems Super User’ and can make a HRIS System sing and dance and do everything a modern day organisation would need it to - we need to talk.
Do you want to be a part of a HR function and really make a difference to how a HR function can support the business? Do you want to work directly in partnership with an independent family-owned manufacturing company?
You will be reporting to the HR Manager to help to deliver an organisation wide approach to the management of people all while reflecting the values that my client encompasses.
Are you who we are looking for?
- A Systems Orientated HR Administrator who will play a key role in developing the HR system, workflows, templates to ensure the HRIS System is working to its full capacity
- A Superstar (Superuser) in HR Systems (ideally Cascade) – someone who is able to build, manipulate
- Do you have a background in Administration?
- Someone who has strong organisational and communication skills
- Have an eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Someone with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- You will have experience working with the HR system Cascade
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be responsible for the systematic HR admin activity with a focus on admin duties including, but not limited to, the implementation of Cascade to the HR function, ensuring the system is being put into effect from the line managers, workflow and building reports.
- Supporting HR Manager on key admin tasks as and when required
- Processing of return to work forms and template letters
- Development and maintenance of the HR System to ensure the workflow and activity between departments is in align
Please send your CV to Molly Godfrey by clicking the Apply Now link as soon as possible.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and therefore your application will be treated as such.
Job Types: Full-time