HRC Recruitment is looking for an experienced commercial insurance broker to join our clients team in Glasgow. This insurance broker offers an exciting and dynamic workplace with innovative ideas and a great/fun working environment. This position has arisen through expansion and them securing new business.
- Working closely with directors to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- Assist in broking of all commercial insurance risks, providing new business quotations, renewals, MTA’s, policy issue, etc.
- Hold client review meetings
- Provide technical advice on clients’ insurance programmes
- Work in accordance with FCA and company guidelines
- Design client presentations
- Work closely with insurers on market submissions
- Producing monthly MI
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Ideally, you should have
3-5 years' experience gained within commercial insurance broking
- A sound understanding of all commercial insurances products including property, motor, EL, PL, business interruption, commercial combined, etc.
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Cert CII preferred, although not essential
- A good team player
- Excellent organisational skills
This role comes with a competitive salary, dependant on experience, structured career progression, cont pension, bonus, etc.
For more information on this role, please call Elaine McCrink for a confidential chat quoting reference 24319
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency