HVAC/Air Conditioning Engineer – Aberdeen – Salary £DOE + Van + Fuel Card
Are you looking for a new opportunity within an FM organisation? Do you have experience in a wide range of HVAC equipment?
We are looking to speak to HVAC engineers in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas for an exciting permanent opportunity with a well-known FM company, who due to a large period of growth is looking to add to their already established team. Working for various contracts across Aberdeen and the surrounding areas, we are looking for someone who can carry out installation, testing, maintenance and repair of HVAC equipment.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have a proven track record of HVAC experience of installation and maintenance of various equipment.
- You have F-Gas qualification and understand the regulations surrounding this.
- You have experience in fault finding of various equipment.
- You hold a relevant qualification in Air Conditioning/Building Services/Electrical Install.
- You have electrical qualifications, having 18th edition IEE would be advantageous to this role, but have 17th edition as a minimum.
- Be able to successfully communicate with clients.
- Hold a full and preferably clean drivers’ licence.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working on a mobile basis you will be carrying out a variety of tasks across various Clients in Aberdeen and surrounding areas.
- You will be responsible for the Testing, Installation, Maintenance and Repair of a variety of plant equipment and components.
- You will be working in AC plant rooms, with Condenser plant and AHUs, as well as bespoke systems.
- Fault finding of various systems.
- This is a mobile role where you will be required to drive.
- There will be an on-call rota of 1 in 8, with on call fee and call out rate applied when appropriate.
The package of this role includes a salary based on experience, as well as company van and fuel card. There are company benefits including overtime rates, and an attractive holiday package.
If this sounds like a role for you please call Kirsty in the Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org