Assistant Finance Manager – up to £35,000 - Glasgow City Centre
Are you a finance professional at part qualified or finalist level? Do you have a management experience and are looking for a new challenge in a progressive, global organisation?
HRC are delighted to be working with an international, market leading organisation looking to bring on an Assistant Manager, reporting into a departmental head to join a dynamic and varied team. Day to day management of a large team will be key in this position. The team, which covers off a number of transactional areas will also include 4 team leaders reporting directly into the successful applicant.
What does the day to day look like?
- Managing teams responsible for collections, company debt and tradable settlements
- Implementing and monitoring unique KPI’s based on each team function
- Conducting monthly 1:1’s and addressing development needs
- Taking charge of process implementation and developing strategy across the team
- Identifying any development areas and implementing training for the team
- Identifying development areas and communicating these to department head and senior management team
- Conducting in depth reporting and liaising with internal stakeholders
- Taking on ad hoc duties as and when required
Are you what we are looking for?
- Experience of managing/overseeing a team
- A strong reporting background
- Ideally studying towards a professional accounting qualification at part qualified or finalist level
- Experience in dealing with balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Strong Excel skills
- An organised and proactive demeanour with the ability to resolve issues on an ongoing basis
- Strong reporting skills and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines
On offer is a competitive salary within a progressive business which offer genuine opportunities for development, a flexible working schedule is also available.
If this sounds like the kind of role you would thrive in and you have the relevant experience then apply today with an up to date CV. Alternatively get in touch with Alistair at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0141 212 7744.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.