Inbound Customer Service Advisor – Edinburgh – £10.60ph
Does the idea of working for a leading financial organisation, excellent career opportunities with great onsite facilities in a central Edinburgh location sound like the right job for you?
Whether you come from a Call Centre background, Hospitality, Retail or Sales this is an opportunity that should not be missed.
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong customer service experience with an excellent telephone manner. Working within a face passed environment you will provide an excellent customer experience throughout the customer's journey.
This role is initially a 3-month contract with potential go to permanent for the right candidates.
What does the day look like?
- Handle inbound telephone calls from existing customers
- Be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries
- Ensuring accuracy at all times, whilst adhering to our policies and procedures
- Maintain a high level of quality by working to the company and regulatory requirements
Are you who we are looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft and customer technology solutions
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging situations
- You will be paid £10.60 per hour with excellent working hours of 5 days per week (37.5 hours) between Monday to Friday within the hours of 8.00am – 5.45pm.
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent subsidised restaurant facilities, including Costa and Subway
- Subsidised Gym on site
- Based in Edinburgh Park you are a 5-minute walk from the Gyle Centre with easy access to all public transport routes.
Interested? Click the apply button below to send in your CV.
*Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 5-year work references, criminal background check and basic credit check.*
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.