Inbound Sales Advisor, Clydebank (Financial Services)
£17,500 - £19,500
Does the idea of working with a progressive organisation who are focused on personal development sound perfect to you?
We’re looking to have a chat with high achieving professionals to discuss joining a professional financial services-based company in Clydebank on a permanent basis. You will be working closely with customers to listen to their needs, working with them to find products to suit.
You are looking for freedom, a good work-life balance, and fun in the workplace. You are someone who wants to make a difference.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous experience working within a customer service environment, preferably a contact centre background
- Bring a polite, confident and professional telephone manner
- Resilient and tenacious in your approach
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and want to learn and develop
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
What does the day look like?
- Identifying and meeting customers' needs
- Match competitive Banking products to customer requirements
- Liaise with customers through inbound telephone calls
- Work within regulated sales environment
- Meeting quality, performance, and sales targets
Please note that all successful candidates will be subject to background checks which include 3-year work references, criminal background check, and basic credit check.