Industrial Electrician – Alloa – Contract – Negotiable Rates + Overtime
Are you a qualified electrician with experience in heavy industrial environments, such as Distilleries and Power Plants?
Are you looking for a new contract that will allow you to use a variety of electrical skills?
Due to a large-scale project, and upcoming contracts a leading industrial electrical installations contractor are seeking Electricians for ongoing contracts in Alloa. There are opportunities for both short- and long-term contracts with immediate starts.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience in industrial environments
- ECS card with recognised apprenticeship
- Knowledge of BS7671
- Preferably with IPAF/PASMA
What does the day to day look like?
- Industrial electrical maintenance
- Refit of existing plant
- Heavy conduit, wiring and trunking.
- Working in a heavy industrial environment.
- Working with a team of electricians
- Monday – Friday hours, with overtime opportunities in the future.
If you are interested in this opportunity give Kirsty in our Dundee office a call on 01382 768700 or send your CV to email@example.com