You want to work as part of an inhouse legal team who are playing a key role in supporting and enabling their organisation to achieve strategic priorities that are fixed on being a leading energy company contributing to a net zero world.
You want flexibility and autonomy over your working pattern. You want to join an established legal team where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of the culture and where you will benefit from fantastic career development and mapped progression opportunities.
You want an inclusive and progressive working environment, where you will act on joint ventures, M&A, procurement and commercial contracts (including power purchase agreements and commodity trading) and develop long lasting and enduring relationships with a variety of different stakeholders.
Your location will be flexible – this formidable organisation have a strong presence across the country.
- Are a Qualified lawyer with circa 4-7 years PQE.
- Have broad and varied experience of handling corporate and commercial matters including drafting and leading negotiations on commercial agreements;
- Are commercially astute and interested in the legal and commercial issues that are pertinent to the energy market.
- Have great interpersonal and relationship building skills; are naturally persuasive and passionate about supporting your clients and colleagues.
- Want to be involved in supporting and mentoring more junior members of the legal team, lead by example and share knowledge and best practice
- Are eager to learn, develop and progress yourself as a first class lawyer.
Benefit from a highly competitive remuneration package (dependent on PQE) as well as a generous benefits suite, ranging from heath and wellness to finances and family as well as great holiday entitled and enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
To discuss the full details of this exciting opening, please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities Employer and all applications will be treated as such.