HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from Data Protection/Risk Solicitors who are interested in hearing about a unique inhouse opportunity.
Due to an increased demand in its services, my client is looking to expand its Risk team. The team in question, is recognised as one of the best and most experienced in its area.
The successful candidate will assist and advise on a number of Risk and Data Protection issues.
As Data Protection/Risk Solicitor, you will:
- Advise on data rights requests, privacy impact assessments other data protection risk situations
- Review and advise on data protection terms on a variety of contracts
- Play an active role in drafting and implementing new Privacy Legislation
- Provide overall advice on Data Protection issues/compliance matters
- Draft policies and guidelines and where appropriate deliver training
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience in Data Protection and Risk matters
- Ideally be looking to move into an inhouse advisory role
- Solid understanding of regulatory, data protection and risk matters
- Business development skills
- Excellent communication skills
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency