HRC Recruitment is working with this expanding broking company in their search for an insurance account executive with a track record of servicing, maintaining and developing a profitable commercial insurance portfolio.
· In conjunction with company directors, promote the company brand and services
· Provide a professional and cost-effective insurance package to new and existing clients
· Identify cross selling opportunities
· Generate leads and action new business enquiries
· Exceed client retention and client income growth targets
· Understand client business' and advise on key and insurance issues
· Build relationships with insurance companies
· Applications are welcomed from candidates with experience of working within a new business or account servicing broking role
· A solid track record of servicing, developing and maintaining a portfolio of insurance client’s essential.
· A sound understanding of all classes of commercial insurance classes
· A full driver licence essential
· Confidence when dealing with senior/boardroom level clients
· Negotiations skills
· Insurer relationships
· IT literate
· ACII or progression towards preferred.
This position comes with a competitive salary to £60,000 plus car allowance and benefits package.
For more information on this role, or a confidential chat, call Elaine McCrink quoting ref 22752
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency