Insurance Administrator (French Speaking) - Glasgow - Salary: £18,000-21,500 p/a
Are you a fluent French speaker looking for a new opportunity? Do you want the chance to work for a leading Global Insurance provider, based in their modern city centre offices?
We're looking to chat with fluent French and English speakers from a customer service or administration background for a new, full-time, permanent opportunity based in Glasgow City Centre. You will be responsible for accurately entering data into relevant systems, preparing and reviewing policy documents and completing administration tasks to a high standard.
You are looking for a permanent role in a leading global company. You want to be a valued team member. You want to work for a company who has great working hours, salary and benefits.
Are you who we're looking for?
- You are fluent in French and English (Written & Orally)
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- Experience within customer service or administration
- You have strong attention to detail, allowing accurate data entry at all times
- Can work well within a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft software and packages
- You are motivated and able to self-manage
- Experience within the insurance sector is desired but not essential
What is the day to day like?
- Completing data entry into various systems
- Preparing policy documents
- Conducting audit & quality checks
- Working within a team to make recommendations for improvement
- Support underwriters checking all documentation
- Continuously gaining knowledge of the insurance industry
What will you receive in return?
- Salary £18,000-21,000 p/a DOE
- Excellent working hours of Monday - Friday, 9-5:30 pm
- Access to the company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Medical cover & Life Cover
- Subsidised gym membership & Other Corporate Benefits
Interested? If so, please forward your CV on Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.