Insurance Administrator – Edinburgh – Salary to £19,000 plus benefits
Insurance, its not all grey suits and briefcases….
Historically the insurance sector has never seemed that interesting. Heavy worded policy documents and mind-numbing insurance sales people were the order of the day.
Things are changing rapidly, and insurance is turning out to be a fantastic industry to get into. With a thriving young professionals scene allowing the industry to network and connect, now is a great time to get into insurance.
This modern and forward thinking insurance business in Edinburgh provide innovative insurance solutions to consultancy led clients.
They are looking for a talented Insurance Administrator to join the team in a full-time permanent role which is a great opportunity for you to establish a career.
What does the day to day look like?
- In this office based role, you will provide administrative insurance support to a team of technical insurance brokers.
- With no two days the same, you will handle insurance instructions for professional client firms including new business processing and handling insurance renewals.
- You’ll be liaising with underwriters to generate insurance quotes, support executives with presentation preparation and will conduct client research as required.
- As part of the package, you’ll have the opportunity to study towards the relevant industry qualifications.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will be looking to develop a career within the insurance sector with a genuine interest in this market.
- You’ll have a strong administrative background, ideally with experience in the insurance industry.
- You’ll be a first-class communicator who can deal effectively with clients in a fast paced environment.
- You will have a willingness to work towards professional accreditation.
This position is based in the West of Edinburgh in modern offices with free parking available.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, then apply or get in touch on 07557407717 / firstname.lastname@example.org