Commercial Insurance Broker Glasgow Salary to £28,000
Does working for one of the fastest growing independent insurance brokers in Scotland appeal to you? Do you want to work in a quirky office with a work hard play hard culture? Do you enjoy being recognised and appreciated for your input by managers and directors?
Are you ready to develop your technical experience, receive support with insurance exams & qualifications and make some great friends?
I am looking for a commercial insurance broker with experience of handing SME/mid-size risks across various sectors who want to work in a fun environment where everyone is equally as important.
Are you who I am looking for?
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years commercial broking experience?
- Are you confident handling new and existing business risks?
- Do you have knowledge of commercial property, motor, EL, PL, commercial combined, contractor risks?
- Do you enjoy working alongside account executives and company directors to build client relationships?
- Do you enjoy networking with insurers and attending industry events?
- Do you have Acturis experience (although this is not essential)?
What does the day to day look like?
- Providing quotations for new and existing risks, handling renewals, MTA’s, policy issue, market submissions, insurer negotiations.
- Providing a professional and cost-efficient service to commercial insurance clients.
- Identifying cross selling opportunities.
- Adhering to company guidelines and industry regulations.
- Building relationships with clients and insurers.
- Keeping files and diary up to date.
You will be given a competitive salary, private medical cover, death in service cover, cont pension, 25 days holiday and support with gaining insurance qualifications
For more information n this role, please contact Elaine McCrink on 0141 353 8376 or send your CV to emccrink at hrcrecruitment.co.uk
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.