Insurance Broking Team Leader Glasgow Salary £DOE
Are you a people manager who can get the best from your colleagues? Do you enjoy leading your team to success? Can you motivate, influence, encourage and inspire a team of commercial insurance brokers? Is making a difference important to you?
I want to speak to insurance team leaders who can stand up and be counted, whilst demonstrating integrity and professionalism.
What does the day to day look like?
- Leading a team of experienced commercial insurance brokers
- Providing technical training and guidance to colleagues
- Coaching and mentoring
- Developing strategy and goals
- Client relationship management
- Attending and hosting client meetings
- Acting as technical referral point
- Define market strategy
- Provide bespoke policy working
Are you what I am looking for?
- Do you have a strong understanding commercial insurance products and core processes?
- Excellent technical insurance knowledge
- Extensive leadership experience in people management, business operations and financial management (P&L)
- Ability to use insurance industry IT systems to efficiently deliver client service
- Experience of managing effective client relationships
- Strong business acumen
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of numeracy
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding and application of compliance and FCA regulation
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Professional qualifications preferred but not essential.
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday.
For more information on this role, please contact Elaine McCrink on 0141 353 8376 or email emccrink at hrcrecruitment.co.uk
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such