Package Insurance Broker, Glasgow Salary to £26,000
Does the prospect of working for a company who gives you access to their villa in the sun appeal to you? Do you fancy working for a broker with a work hard/play hard culture who encourages a fun working day with great benefits and rewards? Are you interested in a company where innovation, creativity and personal development is supported?
If you are you a commercial insurance broker, account handler or underwriter, I would love to tell you more about this newly created position working with this independent broker in Glasgow on a full-time permanent basis.
Are you what they are looking for?
- Experience of or ready to handle your own portfolio of SME commercial risks?
- Can you work on volume cases at any time?
- Knowledge of commercial property, motor, EL, PL, business interruption, commercial combined, etc?
- Confident developing and maintaining existing and new relationships within the market?
- Qualified to CII level or willing to progress towards this?
- Proficiency in using Acturis preferred but not essential
What does the day to day look like?
- Answer day-to-day queries and requests from customers and insurers
- Provide new business quotations, deal with renewals, MTA’s, policy issue, etc.
- Attend insurer meetings and liaise with insurers regarding existing client policies
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Keep the CRM and diary up to date
- Preparation of marketing material for submissions and placing promptly
- Keep up to date with compliance, data protection and changing regulations
This position comes with a competitive salary, cont pension, bonus, death in service, 22 days paid holiday
For more information on this role or a confidential chat, please call Elaine McCrink on 0141 353 8376 or email email@example.com.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such