Insurance Sales Advisors
Looking for an insurance sales role with structured career development and training?
- Do you want to work in a fun sales environment, with a company who offer flexitime, a lunch subsidy, life assurance, private healthcare, generous employee discounts, as well as employee recognition awards and incentives.
- Does working in a bright, modern, new building interest you?
- Also, there are no late nights, you won’t work past 6.30pm.
This company is recruiting insurance sales advisors for their purpose built office in Glasgow.
Delivering fantastic customer service and going the extra mile is a huge part of this role, as is being able to confidently sell their products over the phone.
This role would ideally suit someone with more than 2 years’ experience in a similar insurance role, who enjoys working to defined targets and exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Taking inbound and outbound calls, giving quotes for motor and home insurance.
- Making the most of all sales opportunities to new and existing customers by offering them additional products such as breakdown, excess protection, key insurance and substitute vehicle cover.
- Helping customers with any changes they make to their policies and renewing them when they become due.
- Data input using a variety of systems.
- Making sure that all aspects of quality assurance are reached, as these will be measured against KPIs.
- Liaising with insurance partners to make sure you agree the best possible products and value for customers.
- Minimum of 2 years’ insurance experience.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A professional and clear telephone manner.
- Brilliant communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload.
- Ability to work well within a team.
For more information on this role or a confidential chat, forward your CV to Elaine McCrink