Interim Finance Manager, Glasgow, Salary DOE
You are an experienced Accountant who enjoys working in a hands on role leading a small team. You enjoy taking responsibility for the finance function and delivering financial accounting and reporting.
We are working with a growing SME business in Glasgow, who are seeking an experienced individual to be responsible for the finance function of the company. This is an interim role that the successful candidate will be able to start within a week of interview.
What will the day to day look like?
- Financial and management reporting
- Managing the cash flow
- Overseeing the payroll
- Controlling the employee benefits schemes
- Sales reconciliations
- Preparing VAT returns
- Liaising with the bank
- Liaising with the auditors
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will be a Qualified Accountant who is available to start work at short notice
- You will be proficient with Xero, have strong Excel skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail and be confident liaising across all levels of the business
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Lynne Macdonald using the apply online now link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all application will be treated as such.