International Customer Service Specialist - Glasgow - Salary £25,000 - 28,000 p/a
Are you an experienced Customer Service Specialist looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience within the FMCG market? Do you enjoy building key business relationships with high value clients daily?
We are looking to speak to motivated customer service specialists for a new, exclusive opportunity to work with a global business based in Glasgow. For this role you must be a team player, resilient and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment!
Ideally, you will have experience working within a customer focussed environment, processing high volumes of customer orders and dealing with exporting daily. If you come from a FMCG or Drinks background this would be advantageous, but is not essential.
Overall this is a really exciting time to join a growing business and be an essential part of their customer journey from start to finish!
This is a full-time, permanent role working core business hours Monday-Thursday, with an early finish on a Friday! The salary available for this role is up to £28,000 p/a DOE.
At present this role is WFH, any changes to this will be communicated in advance.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience within an International, Customer Service Environment
- You are resilient, driven and able to use your own initiative to complete tasks daily
- You are fluent in the Spanish or French language, alongside English both written and spoken (preferred, but not essential)
- You have experience within a FMCG or Drinks environment, dealing with a vast customer base (preferred, but not essential)
- You have worked within a Export environment (preferred)
- You have strong communication skills and are able to engage with key stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience using various systems including Microsoft and varied ERP systems (Tropos is desired, but not essiential)
- You have an awareness of HMRC/Customs regulations, relating to the movement of goods internationally
- You are a team player and enjoy working within a collaborative environment
- You are motivated and driven to learn and develop your career within a global business
What is they day to day like?
- Processing all customer orders for a set of allocated customer accounts
- Communicating with customers in a professional manner, building key relationships
- Acting as the key point of contact for set customers accounts, handling any queries or complaints in a professional manner
- Monitoring customer orders from entry to receipt by the customer, ensuring all requirements are met
- Completing appropriate documentation in line with specific country and HMRC guidelines/requirements
- Investigating any post-despatch issues, initiating any claims processes when required
- Liaising with various internal functions daily across the business, building key internal relationships
- Liaising with external contacts such as HMRC and Freight Forwarders to discuss the movement/shipment of goods
- Continuously developing personal knowledge of export, customs and market legislation documents
- Completing additional needs relating to reporting, forecasts, depletions and inventory levels for customers
Interested? If so, please get in touch with Chivonne and apply via the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.