Would you like to work for a business who are experiencing a continued period of growth? Does working for a company that will support your growth both professionally and personally sound good?
We’re looking to speak to candidates who have significant experience in Inventory Control preferably within a manufacturing business.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- It is preferred that you have a few years’ experience of working in Inventory Control within a Warehouse/manufacturing environment
- You must have experience of working with all Microsoft packages
- You should be a self-starter who can work autonomously
- You should have excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data
- We would like you to have the capability to understand technical production processes quickly
What does the day to day look like?
- Performing physical counts of items in inventory
- Filling out daily activity reports and maintaining all required records related to cycle counting.
- Reconcile physical and system stocks.
- Investigate and identify all root cause issues that create a positive or negative variance.
- Determining the cause of inventory record errors and formulating solutions to correct the problem areas.
- Working closely with the site Planners to ensure all stock is located efficiently and effectively.
Get in touch with Danielle Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org and 07568 306 488 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.