Investment Reporting Lead - Dublin, Ireland - Competitive Salary
I am working on an opportunity for an experienced Investment Reporting Lead to join a leading professional service group in Dublin, Ireland for an exciting opportunity. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of Investment Reporting Lead role:
The Investment Reporting Lead is a key role within the Finance Department at the group and would suit a candidate looking to make a move from the investments industry into insurance. The Investment Reporting Lead will report to the Unit Linked Group Manager, with a dotted line to the Head of Unit Linked Business. The role will be responsible for oversight and relationship management of third-party investment managers and software providers, as well as, reporting for the unit-linked book of business across European sites.
Team Responsibilities – Are you this person?
- Understanding the business model for the Unit Linked book of business across the group, to ensure consistency and auditable controls are applied for fund reporting records across linked sites.
- Monitoring Service Level delivery from Third Party administrators and software providers as part of the Unit Linked Business’ trade and valuation processes.
- Review of daily, and monthly, net asset value and general ledger accounting journals and reconciliations; ensuring data is captured and reported in a timely manner and compiled to an audit standard; deputising for the manager of the business as needed.
- Input to quarterly Board reporting; including production of period investment reports and pricing policies for the Group companies.
- Oversight of performance of funds managed by third party Investment Managers.
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new transactions and portfolio’s into the Unit Linked Business.
- Assisting with statutory and Solvency II financial reporting.
- Carrying out duties with integrity and diligence, ensuring that professional standards are maintained, that the investment requirements and reporting deadlines are met; evidencing controls to ensure records are maintained and that investment processes are fit for purpose and meet internal and regulatory requirements.
- Occasional travel across European offices of the group to ensure consistency of reporting across Unit Linked Business lines, especially during period of on boarding of business across Europe.
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency