We have an exhilarating opportunity to join this prestigious city centre based financial services company working as a Temporary Financial Services Administrator. Your duties will be varied as will your workload and we need people who believe in delivering excellence first time. This role is initially offered on a 3 month temporary contract.
Role: Financial Services Administrator
Salary: Up to £11 per hour depending on experience
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Hours per week: 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
Contract: Initial 3 month temporary contract
- Completing daily processing tasks
- Gathering information from various sources
- Data entry and Administration
- Lettering customers’ and clients’ as business requires
- Organise and prioritise daily workflow
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills:
- Experience within a Financial Services role is essential
- Knowledge of Life and Pensions would be advantageous but not essential
- Extremely thorough with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to deal with customers, taking ownership of the customer experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative, ensuring adherence to policy & procedures.
- Strong team player, with supportive attitude towards sharing and adopting best practice.