Part Time Invoicing Administrator - Glasgow City Centre - £11,000-12,000
Are you an experienced invoicing administrator who is seeking a new and exciting challenge?
Are you want to join a successfully established organisation, who are looking to recruit a finance assistant into their growing and dynamic team?
What your day will look like:
- Process all service invoicing daily, in preparation of Monthly Billing
- Review all maintenance calls and invoice parts accordingly
- Installations works invoice on completion with related Pointer and Lidl Completion Paperwork
- Raise weekly application figures to Management Team and invoice at Month End
- Carry out Monthly audit to ensure closing month is accurate
- Action all queries from Lidl
- Liaise with Service Team leader / Service Managers on any issues with parts or call logging process
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent IT skills. (Excel, Adobe Pro, Service Management Systems)
- Knowledge of working with Siclops/Opera/Pegasus preferred but not essential
- Team player, but can also work on own initiative
- Responsible, levelheaded and have proactive attitude
- Ability to meet evolving customer expectations
- Attention to detail and overly organised
Interested? Get in touch with Lorna Rogen of HRC Recruitment to discuss the full details and learn how this opening could benefit your career.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.