HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from Commercial Contracts IP/IT Solicitors on behalf of its Edinburgh based client.
This is an exciting role which offers the opportunity to work on a broad range of commercial contracts, IP and IT work.
You will advise a varied client base on a number of issues and you will be involved with new and exciting business ventures.
As a Commercial Contracts / IP / IT Solicitor you will be:
- Involved with innovate and ground breaking work
- You advise a varied client base on a broad range of issues
- You will provide advice on commercial contracts, IP, trade mark, data protection and FOI work
Are you who we are looking for? You will be a strong:
- Qualified Solicitor with Commercial Contracts, IP/IT experience
- Strong drafting, negotiating and analytical skills
- The desire to be involved with an innovative and diverse caseload
- Have strong communication skills
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.