IT Assistant / Edinburgh City Centre / Full Time
6 Month FTC / £9 p/h
Are you looking for a role to compliment your IT qualifications?
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is pursuing a career in IT and has an IT related HNC/HND in computing or IT
This position is initailly a 6 month fixed term contact with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent position after this time frame for the right candidate.
You will report directly to the IT Executive and will be responsible for first line support to all staff within the business.
What will the day to day look like?
- Maintain IT support logging procedures
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve system and network problems
- Liaise with external IT support providers on issues and project based work
- Complete weekly and monthly checks for all IT systems
- Assist with cyber security checks and ensure issues and resolved quickly
- Install new computers hardware/software
- Assist in the implementation and co-ordination of IT projects
Are you who we are looking for?
- Knowledge of the windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible and ability to work under pressure
- Numerate and articulate
- IT Qualification at college level and above - Essential
- Experience in an IT support environment (1st line support) - Desirable
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Darren Summers
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency