HRC Technology has been retained by one of the UK's leading Managed IT Service providers to source an IT support engineer. Our client provides ‘best in class’ IT solutions for their customers across the country and are well placed for growth in 2020 having just doubled the size of their business. This is new position within the company who are renouned for their management support of IT professionals.
If you are considering a career move in the Managed IT space and you would be interested in joining a great team this is definitely the role to apply for. There is plenty of scope for promotion over the next 2-3 years as the company expands their UK operations.
- Providing IT systems support to the company’s client portfolio so that faults may be resolved.
- Implementing technical infrastructure solutions for company clients
- Managing & Monitoring IT systems and platforms
- Performing ICT Maintenance, either for clients or on internal systems.
- Learning and implementing emerging technologies
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrable 2nd line support experience in a similar role or an in-house position (internal IT systems engineer)
- Proven detailed knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange technologies.
- Enjoy working with like-minded professionals as part of a team and enjoy helping others
There will be the opportunity to gain industry leading Microsoft and VMware certifications, increase your professional status and avail from internal promotion opportunities.
Benefits: Base salary of £30,000 – £37,500 with life insurance, excellent on-call scheme, paid holidays and a range of company perks.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV to me for immediate consideration. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up to date CV, we can work on that together. Alternatively, call Tony Baker on 07703699099 and gain detailed insight into the job opportunity.