IT Systems Manager - Broxburn
Do you want the opportunity to work with an award winning FMCG company with full autonomy over their IT Systems? Do you enjoy working in a mature and flexible working environment? Do you want to work for a company that puts its employees first and offers excellent continuous personal development?
An exciting opportunity has come up with an Investor in People award winning business to add a seasoned IT Manager to their leadership team to oversee their IT operations across their multi-site business in Scotland. With a 70 year trading history, excellent market reputation and exciting IT project plans there has never been a better time to join this company in a newly created role.
What will I be doing?
- You will be maintaining and developing the companies IT infrastructure and systems environment that supports the business to achieve its strategic and operational objectives.
- Managing and developing the full potential of business information systems to support the needs of the business, customers and employees.
- Lead the delivery of ICT projects and initiatives.
- Lead, manage and report on the ICT customer help desk function including developing, implementing and monitoring ICT service standards.
- Deliver cost-effective information technology-based solutions.
What do I need for this job?
- Knowledge technical background in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2016, exposure to SQL queries
- Firewall & backup solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav experience would be desirable but not essential
- The desire to have ownership and autonomy over the companies technology-based systems
- Good communication with management and key stakeholders
This is a standalone position with no direct reporting with some travel required across the companies two sites in Scotland so a driving license and access to a car would be essential.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV to me for immediate consideration. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up to date CV, we can work on that together. Alternatively, call Tony Baker on 0141 212 7754 and gain detailed insight into the job opportunity.