Italian Sales Coordinator - Glasgow - Salary £DOE
Are you a fluent Italian speaker? Do you have experience within sales coordination in a fast-paced, office environment? DO you want the opportunity to join a growing business based in the City Centre of Glasgow?
We are looking to speak to fluent Italian speakers for a new opportunity in Glasgow (onsite parking available). For this role you must have experience working within a fast paced environment assisting the internal sales team when required. You must be well organised, driven and able to work well with various business departments daily.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, working core business hours Monday - Friday. There is a competitive salary available £DOE.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are fluent in both Italian and English languages both written and orally
- You have experience providing sales support within a fast-paced environment
- You have experience in the use of Microsoft Excel and other packages
- You are able to manage time and diary effectively to complete all tasks
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external business contacts
- You are able to handling all customer queries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- You are self driven and motivated to complete all duties to the highest of standards
What is the day to day like?
- Assisting the sales team daily with any pre/post sales enquiries and administration
- Liaising with various business departments and contacts daily
- Managing time and diary effectively to complete all outstanding tasks
- Working towards set targets and KPI's daily, weekly and monthly
- Completing all general administrative duties daily
- Working well individually and as part of a wider team environment
- Ensuring all customer and client information is up to date and accurate on the internal system
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary DOE
- Annual leave entitlement
- Various other company beneifts
Interested? If so, please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link below!
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.