Java Developer - Glasgow
Are you looking to work with a client that places mindfulness and staff wellbeing at the heart of their business? Do you want a career opportunity that will see you work with some of the best Java Developers in Glasgow within a close-knit team who are collectively building award-winning products in a rapidly growing market for 300+ million customers?
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer has come up with a Scotland born software business as they go through their next phase of growth. If you are looking for something a little different with good autonomy and an IT company that truly respect their staff, where everyone has a seat at the table and where inclusion comes as standard you really should explore this opportunity further. One of the key factors with this company that stands out is that it's very rare that anyone leaves, there is a good reason for that
What will I be doing?
- Developing new software to further enhance the company’s software portfolio in an Agile development environment – proper product development – make your mark
- Work with an individual mentor to enhance your development experience and technology exposure with a view of becoming a mentor yourself and sharing your technical expertise with new members of your team
- Deploying your software and looking for customer feedback
What do I need for this job?
- Java Development experience. The company embraces software developers at all stages of their career and don’t view time as a factor to determine someone’s expertise. 1 year or 20 years, it's your ability that matters
- Ideally, you will have some technical experience working with AWS or Azure
- You would need to be a self-starter, someone with a natural interest in technology and wants to develop products.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV to me for immediate consideration. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up to date CV, we can work on that together. Alternatively, call Tony Baker on 0770 369 9099 and gain detailed insight into the job opportunity.