Are you a challenger and innovator who needs to work in a software house that understands the value of these skills? Do you often get frustrated with the constant repetition of tasks which you know could be done better and just need the opportunity to show your solutions? Maybe its time to look at something new.
HRC Technology is currently working with a mid-tier software solutions business with over 300 developers who are keen to secure future talented software developers who are ready for that change. The company genuinely embrace creative Java developers who look for opportunities to make software better, often where others may miss it.
There are currently multiple opportunities with this company from junior developers right through to teams leads and culture is a massive part of their business, as is the opportunity to train and develop in emerging technologies. They view their entire IT department as a continuous journey of change and innovation and its an ideal environment for self-motivated developers. They know first hand that their growth is ultimately dependant on yours.
What will I be doing?
- Creating industry-leading software products in n agile development environment
- Creating development, test and production environments
- Creating and executing automated tests
What do I need for this job?
- Java Development experience and ideally you will have worked with some scripting languages such as React or Angular
- Working knowledge of industry-leading build/development tools such as Jenkins, Eclipse or Maven
- Experience of working with web containers such as Apache Tomcat and relational Databases
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV to me for immediate consideration. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up to date CV, we can work on that together. Alternatively, call Tony Baker on 0770 369 9099 and gain detailed insight into the job opportunity.