Lab Technician – Glasgow – Competitive salary and benefits
Does the idea of working for an FMCG manufacturer that offers a competitive salary, a friendly working environment, excellent benefits and colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound perfect to you?
We’re looking to have a chat with an experience Lab Technician to discuss joining a successful business based in Lanarkshire on a full-time basis.
You will report to the Lab Supervisor and will be responsible for assuring Quality performance through analysis, subject knowledge and testing performance whilst striving to continuously improve in line with the company values.
Who we are looking for?
- Experience in a fast paced FMCG Lab environment
- HACCP trained
- Yellow and Green belt trained (Six Sigma)
- Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheet, Word and general office software.
- Microbiology and aseptic techniques
- Good inter-personal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What does the day to day look like?
- Play an active part in QMS capability across the site
- Prove governance and ownership of Quality index and other monthly reports
- Provide expertise through quality-based testing and data evaluation
- Conduct routine analytical checks
- Maintain and report appropriate records of analytical checks
- Responsible for lab tasks and management systems
- Contribute to the upkeep of Laboratory Procedures, Work Instructions and Calibration records
- Participate as a member of the Audit Team, in conducting audits and HACCP audits