Position: Legal Administrator (Intellectual Property)
Salary: Circa £22,000 per annum (dependent on salary)
Legal Administrator – Intellectual Property Environment – Glasgow City Centre
HRC Recruitment is working with a leading professional services firm based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre to recruit an experienced and hardworking Legal Administrator / Secretary.
What does the role look like?
As Legal Administrator you will be working as part of a small Support Team of 4, supporting a team of industry experts, you will be providing full secretarial & administrative support along with supporting a number of partners.
What does an average day look like?
- Producing detailed correspondence and specifications
- Invoicing and billing clients
- Booking meeting rooms, managing diaries
- Managing catering, travel and accommodation
- Diary and email management
- Production of slides via PowerPoint
- Creating documents in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Communication with clients and 3rd parties via phone and email / letter
- Running web and company searches
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- General administration support
- Assisting with reception and meeting and greeting clients
- Opening and closing of cases
What experience will you bring?
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record from a legal environment, in either a Paralegal or Admin based role.
- You will be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills.
Please send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.