Position: Legal Administrator / Secretary (Intellectual Property)
Salary: circa £21,000 per annum
Legal Administrator – Intellectual Property – Salary circa £21,000 per annum (DOE) – Glasgow
Do you have an interest in working within Intellectual Property, Patents and Trade Marks? Do you have a proven track record in a Legal Environment? Do you have a proven track record in supporting fee earners in a professional environment? This could be the role for you.
HRC are looking for a Legal Administrator / Secretary, with solid legal admin skills to work in an Intellectual Property environment, working with a leading firm, to assist a busy team of fee earners.
Working as part of a small Support Team of 3, supporting a team of industry experts, you will be providing full secretarial & administrative support along with supporting a number of partners.
What will your average day look like?
As Secretary your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation general correspondence, reports, memos and emails
- Producing detailed correspondence and specifications
- Invoicing and billing clients
- Creating documents in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Communication with clients and 3rd parties via phone and email / letter
- Running web and company searches
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- General administration support
- Assisting with reception and meeting and greeting clients
- Opening and closing of cases
What will the successful candidate look like?
- The successful candidate must have extensive experience of Legal Administration, a proven track record is essential.
- Previous experience from a professional services environment is essential, ideally IP though legal would be strongly beneficial.
To be successful for this role you will be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Jackie MacGregor via email or apply online.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter (@Jackie_hrc) for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.