Position: Legal Administrator / Typist (12-month FTC)
Salary: circa £23,000 per annum
Do you have first class administration experience gained in a legal environment? Are you a strong typist with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail? Are you a strong communicator who is keen to work in a respected environment? Do you want to work with a market leader in the legal field? This could be the role for you.
HRC Recruitment are working with a leading professional services company based in Edinburgh who offer a full range of services to a high-profile client base.
They are currently recruiting for a Legal Administrator / Typist to join the team and looking for the best candidates in the market.
What will the role look like?
Working as part of a busy and close-knit team, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing audio and copy typing support to the team
- Scanning and photocopying
- Storage of documents
- Diary Management
- Dealing with calls into the department
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
What will the ideal candidate for this role look like?
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record from an administration / secretarial -based role, ideally gained in legal
- Willing to commit to a 12-month FTC initially
- You will have first class administration skills
- You will have a high level of attention to detail
This is a great opportunity in a leading firm, with a positive culture.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.