Position: Legal Archivist
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum DOE
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Do you have a proven track record in a legal environment? Are you an experienced Archivist? Do you want to work with a firm where the employee experience is at the forefront of all they do? This could be the role for you.
Having a proven track record in an Archivist role, you will be highly motivated with first class attention to detail. Working as part of a busy environment, the role will be diverse, each day will be varied but will include:
- Filtering requests
- Identifying legal documents including deeds, wills and requests
- Recording and dating legal documentation
- Moving legal documentation in and out of storage
- Dealing with team related documentation
- Assisting with administration of deeds, documents and files
- Leading with compliance
You will understand viewing and interpreting legal documentation and legal requests. This role is focused on reviewing, updating and maintaining title deeds, wills and legal requests. You will be self-motivated, driven and understand attention to detail is paramount.
This is a great opportunity with a leading firm. Interested? Send your CV asap for more information.