Position: Legal Secretary / PA – Conveyancing
Salary: Dependant on Experience – up to £25,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary and feel like it might be time for a new challenge? Do you have a proven track record in Conveyancing?
We are delighted to be working alongside a leading legal firm based in the heart of Glasgow to recruit a new Legal Secretary / PA to join their busy team.
What will each day look like?
Providing efficient and effective legal secretarial and general administrative support to Partners, Fee Earners and Trainees, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing PA, Secretarial and Administration support
- Working from own initiative
- Audio & Copy Typing of documentation
- Dealing and liaising with clients
- Greeting visitors / clients at meetings
- Arranging meetings and events
- Dealing with incoming post / mail etc.
- Producing reports
- Assisting with billing processes
- Any other duties as required.
Are you the right person for the job?
The ideal candidate will have solid conveyancing experience. You must also have a fast & accurate typing speed, excellent communication skills and a flexible, pro-active attitude.
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Jackie MacGregor, via the ‘Apply Now’ button.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency