Position: Legal Secretary / Typist (Personal Injury Environment)
Salary: £19,000 - £20,500 (DOE)
Legal Secretary / Typist Role, specialising in Personal Injury, Glasgow City Centre, salary up to £20,500 (DOE)
Does the idea of working in a busy, fast paced team appeal to you? Are you keen with one of the leading firms in this specialist area?
We are looking for a first-class Legal Secretary / Typist with a proven track record of working in a Personal Injury environment. You will be confident is all aspects of Personal Injury Litigation and with Court of Session processes. You will be working in a fast-paced environment.
What does the day to day look like?
- Transcribing dictation from a digital dictation system
- Handling a busy, high volume caseload
- Copy typing of reports and case notes
- Managing files on the case management system
- Filing and archiving
- Dealing with telephone calls into the department
- Managing diary entries
- Supporting secretarial staff as required.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have extensive experience of audio typing and digital dictation in a legal environment
- Previous experience from Personal Injury / Litigation / Sherriff Court / Court of Session is essential
- You will be a team player and be able to add value to less experience members of staff
- You will be confident and have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
Interested or keen to be considered for the role? Please send your CV asap to be considered.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.